Thursday 23 January 2014

#ThrowbackThursday: Jeezy edition

You know the saying "I'm your favourite rappers, favourite rapper". I think Jeezy is one of few rappers who can back that claim up.

After Outkast (best rap group ever), Jeezy x Luda x T.I. x Scarface and Pastor Troy are my favourite rappers from the south.

Westwood introduced me to Jeezy's movement not sound back in '06 I believe. Jeezy was living a rapper's lifestyle without having a rapper's deal.

Guy was a living legend in the A riding round in a Lambo looking fresh as fish.

Jeezy - Air Force 
To this day I still have the Trap Or Die mixtape I got from MixUnit.com, Air Forces and Icy summed up my trip to ATL. 

Gucci Mane x Young Jeezy - Icy
Then along came Let's Get It:Thug Motivation 101 via the CTE x Def Jam link up and you know we got anthems like..........

Jeezy x Mannie Fresh - And Then What
Then along came the track that surely changed his life forever... Jeezy x Akon - Soul Survivour.


Jeezy - I Luv It

U.S.D.A. - Coporate Thuggin'

Jeezy x Kanye West - Put On


Jeezy has hits and bangers for days, but now he's linked up with Roc Nation after leaving Def Jam. You sense another BIG album is gonna drop after the previous It's Tha World mixtapes. Jeezy ready when you are!!

Young Jeezy - A Hustlerz Ambition (Narrated by Samuel L. Jackson)

No comments:

Post a Comment