Tuesday 9 September 2014

Step Your Tea Game Up!!

Off the bat I'm a hot chocolate type of guy. Any variation of the best hot drink creation and I'm in. Every so often have the occasional cup of tea, my brother Marty McFly is a serial tea drinker. I'd go as far as saying he drinks more tea than water, even though you need water to make tea but you get the comparison I'm trying to make. I do enjoy the fruity themed teas, classic Lemon and Honey, Apple and Cinnamon or the Blackcurrant (maybe that's from enjoying hot Ribena and Vimto growing up). 

Twinings have done it again and dropped some remix collaborations with the fruits and I must confess they are refreshing as cold morning breeze. Now I can't decide which of the three I love the most, but I do recommend trying them all out. I don't believe in keeping secrets (unless someone has asked you not to share), especially when it's related to food. So if you hop down to Tesco, the boxes are currently £1 a piece. Raise your mug here's to the freaking weekend...... Don't really have the same ring when it's tea, my bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment