Ok this is real bad real bad and Michael Jackson would not appreciate this action.
If you missed the possible stunt, check out Khaled purposes to Nicki Minaj
Allegedly Miss Minaj filed a restraining order in the state of New York, where she resides.
If you missed the possible stunt, check out Khaled purposes to Nicki Minaj
Allegedly Miss Minaj filed a restraining order in the state of New York, where she resides.
According to reports, this isn’t the first time Khaled has professed his infatuation with
Nicki, he's sent her flowers previously and gifts. The report also claims he shows up to all her concerts in the US.
Of course Nicki has yet to come out to respond to the video or restraining order publicly.
I mean Khaled I understand man, Trinidadian women are spicy.
But....... I hope this is all a set-up for album promo.
Of course Nicki has yet to come out to respond to the video or restraining order publicly.
I mean Khaled I understand man, Trinidadian women are spicy.
But....... I hope this is all a set-up for album promo.
No comments:
Post a Comment