New music from Big Sean, Trina x Meek Mill, Rick Ross, R.Kelly x 2 Chainz
Got news on this year's Nothing Hill Carnival
Got news on this year's Nothing Hill Carnival
Tracklistings:
Jay Z x Beyonce - Part II (On The Run)
Mariah Carey x Miguel x Young Jeezy - #Beautiful (remix)
PARTYOVERHERE x Drake - Over Here
Wretch 32 ft Jacob Banks - Doing Ok
Tinchy Stryder x Giggs x Professor Green x Tinie Tempah x Devlin x Example X Chip
Kanye West - On Sight
Kanye West - New Slaves
Kanye West - Black Skinhead
M.I.A. - Bring The Noize
Jin Jin - Fire Me Up
Naughty Boy ft Emeli Sande - Lifted
Emeli Sande - Heaven
Big Sean x Jhene Aiko x Lil Wayne - Beware
Big Sean - Fire
DJ Fresh vs Diplo x Dominique Young - Earthquake
Dizzee Rascal - I Don't Need A Reason
Shorty x JME - Moesh
Jay Z x Nas x Beyonce x Pharrell x Swizz Beatz x Timbaland - BBC
Jay Z x Pharrell - Change Clothes
Jay Z x Beyonce - Part II (On The Run)
Mariah Carey x Miguel x Young Jeezy - #Beautiful (remix)
PARTYOVERHERE x Drake - Over Here
Wretch 32 ft Jacob Banks - Doing Ok
Tinchy Stryder x Giggs x Professor Green x Tinie Tempah x Devlin x Example X Chip
Kanye West - On Sight
Kanye West - New Slaves
Kanye West - Black Skinhead
M.I.A. - Bring The Noize
Jin Jin - Fire Me Up
Naughty Boy ft Emeli Sande - Lifted
Emeli Sande - Heaven
Big Sean x Jhene Aiko x Lil Wayne - Beware
Big Sean - Fire
DJ Fresh vs Diplo x Dominique Young - Earthquake
Dizzee Rascal - I Don't Need A Reason
Shorty x JME - Moesh
Jay Z x Nas x Beyonce x Pharrell x Swizz Beatz x Timbaland - BBC
Jay Z x Pharrell - Change Clothes
Nelly x Pharrell x Nicki Minaj - Get Like Me
DJ Khaled x Future x Nicki Minaj x Rick Ross - I Wanna Be With You
Future - Turn On The Lights
Ciara x Future x B.O.B - Body Party (remix)
Chris Brown x Nicki Minaj - Love More
Trina ft Meek Mill - Ass Fat
Trina x Ludacris - B R Right
Wiley - Flying
Marvell - Boom Bam Bing
Champion Bubbler
Tinie Tempah x 2 Chainz - Trampoline
Azealia Banks x Pharrell - ATM Jam
Bashy x Jareth - These Are The Songs
GT Solo - I Rememba
Busta Rhymes x Tosh x Nicki Minaj - Twerk It Remix
Lady Lykez - Love My Butt
R.Kelly x 2Chainz - My Story
Rick Ross - I Wonder Why
Jay Z x Rick Ross - YouKnowIGotIt
Jay Z - Tom Ford
Shakka - Strength Of An Ox
DJ Khaled x Future x Nicki Minaj x Rick Ross - I Wanna Be With You
Future - Turn On The Lights
Ciara x Future x B.O.B - Body Party (remix)
Chris Brown x Nicki Minaj - Love More
Trina ft Meek Mill - Ass Fat
Trina x Ludacris - B R Right
Wiley - Flying
Marvell - Boom Bam Bing
Champion Bubbler
Tinie Tempah x 2 Chainz - Trampoline
Azealia Banks x Pharrell - ATM Jam
Bashy x Jareth - These Are The Songs
GT Solo - I Rememba
Busta Rhymes x Tosh x Nicki Minaj - Twerk It Remix
Lady Lykez - Love My Butt
R.Kelly x 2Chainz - My Story
Rick Ross - I Wonder Why
Jay Z x Rick Ross - YouKnowIGotIt
Jay Z - Tom Ford
Shakka - Strength Of An Ox
No comments:
Post a Comment