Monday 19 October 2015

Justin Bieber x Kerwin Dubois - What Do You Mean No Apology?! (Jester Remix)

So I've just touched down from my annual trip to the good ol' US of A, and my second experience of Miami's carnival weekend (thank you good lord). Now for those who don't know I'm not one that drinks alcohol but I do have in common the hangover affect with those that heavily drink, when it comes to Carnival weekends. Enough about me as nobody is going to feel sorry for me I know that haha.  

Big up my cuzzy @IamDJKartel for giving me the heads up during his Riddim City FM show (he's good at multi-tasking while on air via whatsapp), that the last song he's going to drop would be a shutdown. So said so done, ladies and gentlemen this remix has no behaviour. Big up the genius behind this @ThisIsJester for combining the prince of pop (yeah I'm a Bieber fan) with one of Soca's pinnacle artist Kerwin Dubois.

No comments:

Post a Comment